Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Death Company here we come

I started my 10 man death company with Jump Packs today. Base coated in black with initial coat of red on the red parts. Finished 1 of my Rhinos. Not much to post today, I have a 10 man assault squad to paint a furiso dreadnought, 1 more rhino, the Storm raven to paint up 5 Sanguinary Guard to paint A Liberian to build and a Baal predator to build and that's about it for now on my Flesh tearer army. Going to www.Ikea.com Sunday to get me another Miniature cabinet, running out of space for my stuff. Will post pictures of the rhino and the death company later.

1 comment:

  1. I've noticed with my list, I start with a set idea of models and i keep adding cool units to it or something i want to paint regardless if i ever ise it in a game!!!

    ReplyDelete