Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Lack of posting but not of hobby time

Second set of scouts these with Sniper rifles for My Flesh Tearers

Some more Flesh tearer stuff, another dreadnought, command squad and a Baal predator

Still not finished on the last rhino and Furiso dread and the Sanguinary guard

Another Tactical squad from AoBR, a fortification set

A Razorback with armor and a dozer Blade, and a Sgt with storm bolter and power Maul

A 5 man Devastator Squad going with 2 Lascannons and 2 Hvy Bolters

Kit bashed Devastator Sgt.
I haven't been in the mood to paint much lately so i been building models to continue my Flesh Tearers, only thing I still may add are some Bikes and Attack Bikes to the army then I pretty much think the army is finished . I haven't added up the points but I bet it's approaching 3 to 5 thousand points.

No comments:

Post a Comment