Tuesday, September 11, 2012

What I've been upto...

Hello intrepid Reader,

Well it has been up and down for me these past weeks, First I swapped all my Paints to new dropper bottles, I ran into issues with them. I thought I fixed the problem but it has resurfaced, I've resolved the issue by scrapping the effected paints!! which happened to be MOST of my Paints, A very expensive learned lesson to say the least. This has affected my enjoyment of painting so that aspect of my hobby time has been hit and miss.

On the building side of the hobby I have managed to build the rest of my Flesh Tearer army and they sit awaiting primer and paint. My venture into selling unwanted Miniatures on Ebay has borne fruit, I've managed to sell enough to fund my replacement paints, BONUS. I have also picked up some miniatures I was looking for.

Recently I attended Uproar where i saw Godsmack, Stained, and saw a few newer bands I have grown to like since seeing them at uproar.

On the gaming side I haven't gotten to many battles in but will be playing more now that i have found a local Hobby shop that just opened POP! that has Tuesday night Warhammer and Warhammer 40k night. In fact tonight I will be fielding Gabriel Seth and the flesh tearers in a 2000 point list against anyone who would like to play, will post results later.

Well that's about it for this edition of my ramblings on the interwebz.

No comments:

Post a Comment